Conservative christian voices in america.

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011
      The norse killer says he listened to conservatives in america. What happens in a minority revolution. I fear that is what we are experiencing. Lone wolves, started by fundamentalist furor are blasting their way to the fore. It could be muslim fundamentalism or christian fundamentalism both prmote violent revolt. I am going to follow the president through this time. I think he understands the right and the left and if he has to act as executive, I will follow his lead. He says he does not want to use the 14 ammendment but that is an option. It is in the constitution so it must be constitutional. I do not think the Supreme Court can block its usage only say it was improperly used. It may be the only way around the christian voices here. The Norse killer comes from an american christian tradition.
      This group has fought against christian fundamentalism as again and again we see faith and morals rip into the world and destroy progress. Little of fundamentalist nature comes from here and today I heard assertions that the right wing will not sweep away the nonbelievers. We are going to see some odd abberations in thought from this coming round of cultural battles. Supposidly the Nores Killer quotes Anne Rand and quotes many american right wingers. I have always feared a coalition of Islamic and christian fundamentalists. This odd killing spree could be a sign of such tension. This guy hates muslims but killed white christians. It could be a helter skelter move. Bill