Dems with courage

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Two democratic senators say the republicans are trying to sabotage the US recovery in order to embarass and defeat Obama. I have suspected this for months and it is good to see someone in high places say it.
      That is true negative politics and usually works for a short time but can backfire in a most embarassing way. I want real change but so far the southern block of ultra conservatives have stopped most progress. We need both houses of congress and no bipartisanship. Ignore the conservatives and change this country away from the trickle down travesty of the neocons and religios. Stop the deduction for religous donations, abolish the war on drugs, cut defense spending, reduce police presence and release non violent prisioners. That will be a good start toward revitalising our democracy and restoring our freedoms. Realising how devious these right wingers are and exposing them as the bigots they are is a start and two brave senators have started the program. Bill