Palin

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
      Sorry, but I had to share this from today's news:

      "He who warned, uh, the … the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringin’ those bells and, um, by makin’ sure that as he’s ridin’ his horse through town to send those warnin’ shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be free … and we were gonna be armed."

      Sarah Palin on Paul Revere, you bettcha!

      Wil

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
        Frightening!

        > Sorry, but I had to share this from today's news:
        >
        > "He who warned, uh, the … the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringin’ those bells and, um, by makin’ sure that as he’s ridin’ his horse through town to send those warnin’ shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be free … and we were gonna be armed."
        >
        > Sarah Palin on Paul Revere, you bettcha!
        >

        > Wil

      • William
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011