Redux a pee.

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2011
      Tom," Apocaplyse Now"is deserving on the list of existential films. It is much too much for pacificsts , I was ARMY fron 71 on.I have seen violence and have paid the price of concupicence before I bolted from faith.. Some may find our opinons of weight before the next election. You and I know why and that remains our province. There are sheep to be led and we all know shepards cut sheep in sacrifice. Just hire it done and save your laundry bills. You are on a tract that requires courage , all respect, real person. Bill