Re: [existlist] Redux

  • tom
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2011
      Bill

      As for your 50 year olds of extreme intelligence, the CIA has spent hundreds of billions over time using the services of geniuses to invent more ways to kill people without homicide being apparent, how to do Manchurian candidate things to people, and who knows what. Leo Szilard was to a large extent the genius behind the A bomb, but he changed careers and later collaborated with Dr Salk on the Salk vacine.As science evolves, the choices as to which direction genius is applied will determine to what extent life becomes more heavenly or more hellish.As fairy stories warn, power without wisdom self destructs.

      Peace
      Tom