The end of hell

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2011
      Msnbc is running a story about the end of hell. Since FN got rid of god it seems the punishment pit that god was supposed to run would probably go out of business. It had been around for the faithful for a long time. Rob Bell is an evangilical preacher who has announced the end of hell as he defines it as evil and his good god would not sustain evil.
      I find it just a continuance of religous doubletalk and can be ignored. Dante was the great hell guy and his vision was quite a terrifying place ,just as it was meant to be. Religion is losing the power to scare the shit out of dim witted people and so they are going positive.
      As to possible social effects of greater evil doing because nobody is scared, well it is Tax day and look what happned to the markets. Down ,my man,down,we still have plenty to fear in real life. Bill