Something for nothing

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 11:00 AM
      I know there is no free lunch unless you have a gun. "We`ll be takin your food now" is not the way to run a society. The porch monkeys and welfare sluts want more but those of us who work and pay taxes are fed up. In a "cost cutting' move the Social security administration will no longer send me an accounting of the hundreds of thousands of dollars they have stolen from me over the last forty five years. I am to contact them on line but they have no individual accounts. Where do you think this is going? I see a guarded federal building with very limited access. Oh sure it is wheel chair acessable , if you have an armored wheelchair. Now you must be able to riot or you have no rights. I fear it is time to move away from civilisation and build that bunker. Gadaffe and the Pharoah have it figured out, bunker up and shoot to kill.
      A lawyer friend informed me yesterday that he has no chance of retirement, the bankers and insurance crooks have "Devalued" his investments to the extent he will work until he dies. Now I have always thought of lawyers as being inside the system but it appears not. There may be no system of any worth, just a facade of bureaucrats with a goon at the end of the hall. After you are stripped searched he will point you to the gloopedy glop machine that turns you into solient green. You just shouldn`t ask. Bill Oh, by the way, that is called nihilism.