Politics. ;and existentialism

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011
      The tea party will shut down the government, perhaps wiser politicians might prevail but the freshman class is attempting revolt. Good luck children. Even if all republican power flocked to your flag the bridges you have burned condemn you. America knows how to deal with rebels. Read Bill Sherman. He says "Kill um all".
      The freshman class is young and believes they are right. So did Jefferson Davis. They play with fire and many deserve to be burned. Young men of spirit compete with the status quo. They have no concept of the beast they confront. Beck quit his bolt is shot. The rank and file are forming up. Muster and bluster in the spring. I think we`ll go to Washington . Only after the politicians leave is it decent for habitation. Hot and dry you can get a tan and if you listen learn next years lies. Priscilla wants to go to Mt. Vernon and would like to see getteysburg. That dirty PBS, urdging us to rebellion, emancipation, federalism, might have sent us there but I think it is just good whiskey. Bill