Re: [existlist] Happy New Year

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002
      Eduard, Are you trying to tell us that sex is like the washing, if it is a
      small load you can do it by hand? Bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
        Happy New Year

        Face your life AS IS. Have you ever done that? You people are truly
        beyond the pale. You talk all this hybrid nonsense about it is only the
        brain or it is only consciousness; thinking is all that there is, etc ad
        nausea. Only, only only!! But what are you LIVING? You never tell me.
        What IS your daily life? What is it like? What do you do each day? No
        matter what it is that is issuing forth your conscious existence WHAT is
        it like living it???? TELL ME! I have told you what it is like living
        life transcendent and imminent. You laugh and tell me that you know
        better. So tell me what you are living. But you never do. Ahh, the art
        of communication.

        You waffle on endlessly about philosophy and words yet what is it like
        when you wake up in the morning? What is all around you? What is it
        like living it? What do you do? How do you feel about it all? THAT IS
        YOUR LIFE! You watch movies and read books until you are puddled and
        muddled. But when you switch the movie off or put the book down then
        what are you LIVING?

        Rap up every moment of your life experience into one ball – what was
        it like? Which were the best bits and which were the worst bits? Try
        being honest and real for ONCE in your life! For Ker-Riced sake stop
        telling me what you believe, what you think, and tell me what you are
        LIVING ! Do you like it or don't you? What is it that you want?
        What is it that you don't want? By what do you judge these things.
        Is your life like a poem or piss-bin? What active part do you play in
        it? Or don't you?

        Most of you seem to have divine gods, so what are they telling you?
        Where are they? What are they like? What is your living experience of
        them? Who is living in a fantasy you or me? Or you folks who are
        simply a brain in a bone jar; what is it like in there? Can you get
        out? What is it like being trapped in there? Tell me. Be honest? Do you
        know what that means? It means tell the truth of what you are living and
        what you see around you and how you feel about it? Do you know what
        telling the truth IS?

        Forget all this wordy jargon about what you think brought you forth and
        why, just tell me what you found by living it. Can you do that? If not
        then what was the point of living it? And no matter what brought you
        forth do you feel worthy of all the stuff and energy which is invested
        in your being? You keep telling me what everything is about. Fine. What
        are you about? What is your life about? Who are you trying to fool and
        why? They tell me that another year starts tomorrow, so what are you
        going to do with it and why? That task falls upon you. So what will you
        do with it? Will it be worth doing? Some tell me that life is an
        unknowable mystery, yet you are living it. Don't you know that? Some
        tell me that there is no mystery. So you know and understand everything
        eh? Yet you do not tell me what it is like being conscious and living
        it. What is it that you are conscious of? Tell me that. Have you ever
        tried undoing all the crap and starting again? Would you like another go
        at it? If so then what would you do? You tell me of the past; you tell
        me of the future. But tell me what you are living NOW. Or have you
        done it all and seen it all? If so then how do you know that? What is
        of value to you? Do you know? Have you ever taken the time to consider
        it? Do you really study yourself? Truthfully and Sincerely? You have
        had enough time to do it.

        Happy new year; and may it be worth living it.

        Dick Richardson