The stinky tail of exislist

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Tom , three strikes and you are out I didnt call them I just recorded them. I mean what can we do of bills aggression and violence. The Ceo wacked the eliphant, you wanna give that ass a gun? He needs a night in the Zoo , naked in a general release. Cull the heard or breed yourselves away. Nice problem but greed does not solve it. Business needs solve it but business is corrupted . Only courage will cure this mess and the gunslingers are coming back from the middle east. You thieving pricks are fucked. They will deal with you and save the great fortune we have made. Biil