Existential thinking

  • ballan3
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm a graduate student in psychology, and I'm doing a study on "existential thinking". I define it as the tendency to engage in the existential dilemmas of life, like death and life purpose. If you have the time, complete my survey. It can get a little tedious (about 30 minutes long), but your participation would be invaluable.

      If you do complete it, I'd love to hear your comments on the survey and on existential thinking in general. Also, this is an empirical study, which may conflict with phenomenological philosophy. I'd especially like to hear people's thoughts on that!

      The survey: https://ufpsychology.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aXaqV3lgWWY74Fe

      Thanks,
      Blake
    • William