Self / Other

  • Herman
    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      This post could have been tacked on to many recent posts. For many recent
      posts have triggered these thoughts.

      I thought'd I'd avoid the injustice of it all, and start a new thread.

      The category Self is no more than an instance of the category Other.

      There is, in reality, no privileged access to Self that justifies
      demarcation from Other.

      Sartre was very precisely accurate in noticing that all phenomena are Other,
      in their structural dependence on negation.

      Cheers

      Herman

    • Herman
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 23, 2011
        Thanks for your thoughts, Bill, Mary and Jim,

        Much appreciated.

        Cheers

        Herman