Happy New Year

  • noa911@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Questions
      1. Which Sept 11 heroes touched you the most?
      2. Who inspired you the most this year?
      3. What are your predictions for 2002?

      To your first Question

      - In your question you have labeled the poeple who were involved in the sept.
      11 attacks as heroes. A heroe is someone who is admired for there great deeds
      or qualities, and yes many so called heroes emerged that day but truethfully
      none touched me. I am not cold hearted, i respect greatly those poeple who
      lost there lives, but for me calling them my hero..a person who i admire
      would be imposible. The poeple that lost their lives are not heros, instead
      its the people of America who live and fight for our rights, those poeple are
      heroic. And now im proud to say the pledge because what touched me the most
      was America.

      Question number 2

      - This is a very tough question because there are so many answers to it. Here
      are 2 poeple who inspired me...my grandmother, who lost her son this year
      inspired me. She told me stories of my father and his brother (the one who
      passes away) and in a wierd way she inspired me to live. It's really hard to
      explain although i wake up with a smile. And my best friend, through his
      demented and messed up british culture he has inspired me to learn about
      religion, life and philosophy. Thanks

      To your final question

      - This year i hope to be accepted to a good college and not lose touch of
      those who inspired, taught and guided me my whole life. I hope to pursue my
      interest in television and radio production. Gaining heros would be a plus,
      and having an open mind to all of life's surprises would be nice

      happy new year to all!

      Noah