Happy New Year !!

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Dear All !!

      Happy New Year to all of you. Blessings to all of you and hope you'll all have a wonderfull year - I hope that those of you who have had some problems will use the new "dawn", "birth" or "rebirth" from the Yule/x-mas tide and the new year as a sign to create new beginnings; get rid of all the unwanted old and create a new sparkeling and shining "phoenix" to rice from the ashes. Use the new time to have your mind, body and soul soar to new heights - spread your wings.

      Enjoy the new, remember the old and learn from what have passed to build.
      I have added two questions that I had send to me; They can teach you alot about yourself if you think about them untraditionally. Everyone can answer "firemen" to the first, but try to write an article about the beauty that you see in those heroes - then use that to learn about yourself. The third question I can only encourage you to do to dream and/or to try out your dinavational skills with a tool or with inituition alone.

      Questions
      1. Which Sept 11 heroes touched you the most?
      2. Who inspired you the most this year?
      3. What are your predictions for 2002?

      Lastly; I encourage you all to pick a new years resolution - finding a way to improove your life is not a bad thing. If you keep it ... well, that is up to you.

      I wish all of you a wonderfull new year, filled with blessings, love, laughter and light.

      Love Allways
      Angelic
      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
        Yulian,

        As usual you are thought provoking.

        Happy New Year to you as well.

        I see that Denmark decided not to go with the Euro. Denmark, Sweden and
        England .. I am not sure about Norway. What is all that about?

        Anyway for your questions.

        1) Hero? I would say the person seen leaning out a broken window on one of
        the floors of the WTC above the point of impact. We will never know what
        went on during that hour or so until the building actually collapsed, but
        whatever his/her thoughts or reactions during that time until their actual
        death, I would qualify it as "heroic".

        2) Who inspired me the most this year? That is hard to say. It was a
        difficult year for me and it seemed to just go by. I would have to say that
        the ExistList inspired me the most. It has been a real pleasure to spar
        with everyone here.

        3) Predictions for 2002?
        a) There will be more talk of Canada joining the US, especially as most
        European countries have now adopted the Euro and because of pressure from
        the US for a common immigration control.
        b) There is likely to be some major storm in the summer. December
        was the hottest ever recorded. The Ottawa River is still not frozen over.
        This morning the temperature was -12c; for the first time this winter.
        Usually we get several days of -20c long before this date. There is a lot
        of heat still in the atmosphere and it is likely to break out with dramatic
        affect. I would not want to live in the US Midwest when it happens.
        c) There will be some significant announcement that can be traced to
        cloning and genetic engineering. It will put our moral code on the line.
        d) A meteorite will hit France, leaving a hole not only in the land but
        also in the fashion industry. Fashion will shift to England, spelling the
        end of civilization as we know it.
        e) I will finally meet the woman whom I have contacted on the web, and
        the world will become a better place, regardless of fashion.
        f) Queen Elizabeth steps down from the throne and Charles becomes King.
        g) After several months of exercising at the health club [I joined this
        month], I am often mistaken for Brad Pitt.

        That is about it Yulian.

        have fun ...

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Bill Harris
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
          Yulian, !. The guys that fought for their lives, hand to hand on the 4th
          airliner. 2.Same. 3Some of us will have to do it again. Yulian, this
          weekend I watched a movie about magic in the world of Camelot. I thought of
          you and came to a realisation of how fascinating that perspective can be.
          As Merlin leaves Arthor he says there is no longer a place for him in the
          affairs of men. Arthor begs him to stay, saying there will be no beauty in
          the world without him. Merlin says he will be back in different guises. Are
          you Merlin? Bill
          > Happy New Year to all of you. Blessings to all of you and hope you'll all
          have a wonderfull year - I hope that those of you who have had some problems
          will use the new "dawn", "birth" or "rebirth" from the Yule/x-mas tide and
          the new year as a sign to create new beginnings; get rid of all the unwanted
          old and create a new sparkeling and shining "phoenix" to rice from the
          ashes. Use the new time to have your mind, body and soul soar to new
          heights - spread your wings.

          > Enjoy the new, remember the old and learn from what have passed to build.
          > I have added two questions that I had send to me; They can teach you alot
          about yourself if you think about them untraditionally. Everyone can answer
          "firemen" to the first, but try to write an article about the beauty that
          you see in those heroes - then use that to learn about yourself. The third
          question I can only encourage you to do to dream and/or to try out your
          dinavational skills with a tool or with inituition alone.

          > Questions
          > 1. Which Sept 11 heroes touched you the most?
          > 2. Who inspired you the most this year?
          > 3. What are your predictions for 2002?
          >
          > Lastly; I encourage you all to pick a new years resolution - finding a way
          to improove your life is not a bad thing. If you keep it ... well, that is
          up to you.

          > I wish all of you a wonderfull new year, filled with blessings, love,
          laughter and light.

          > Love Allways
          > Angelic
          > Yulian
          >

          > Respectfully submitted.
          >

          > " Magic is a way of life. "

        • Yulian K. Gaard
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
            Well, only fair that I too answer the questions.
            Have a wonderfull new year.

            Angelic
            Yulian

            "1. Which Sept 11 heroes touched you the most?"
            So many people talk about the heroes of the 11th September 2001, but to me, those who was left and grieve the loss of their loved ones. Those many milliards of people who have had the event affecting their life and world view; those many people who had their lives and world views ruined - those many people who still make the world run today are the most touching heroes to me.

            Alot of people state that they heard the cry of the dead and that they feared the dead on the astral. I feel with those poor souls who ended up where they shouldnt and who was felt as a danger due to their hurt and confusion from dying.

            But what touched me the most was the cry of terror, hurt, anger, and devastation of lives, and loss of joy. That huge cry of all the living beings and divine mind and souls on this world who lost a piece of themself.

            All thos many people living their lives are as much heroes as ny dead. I admire the firemens courage. I admire the virtues of those who have one or more to extrodinary extent, but to me, every person living life is a hero in their own right.

            "2. Who inspired you the most this year?"
            Every person using their mind and soul. Their heart and body to care for others and the world is the ones who inspire me. They have no need to run into a burning building, to die or to be able to fly. Those many people who hold it precious in their heart and strive to change the world into a better place are those who are inspire me the most.

            A special thought goes allong with that to Des - she's very special to me, mind and heart both and she've made changes in my life. I know she's one who care about others, life, society and the world - one who works to make them all better. I admire her very much, she's an inspiration and very close to my heart.

            "3. What are your predictions for 2002?"
            I believe that there there'll be a greater tolerance in the world; it'll be a year of great conflict in the "background" taking up alot of peoples mind, and alot of people wont be feeling it to be far away. I have a guess that there'll be a specific change in the spring and one (or two) in the fall, while the summer will bring a period of more peace.

            Blessings and Wishes for new beginnings

            Angelic
            Yulian

          • Eduard Alf
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
              Yulian,

              <<so many people talk about the heroes of the 11th of September 2001>>

              If I am not mistaken, I think that is the question you wanted us to answer.
              Or were you referring to some other 11th September? Sorry, I am feeling
              picky this evening.