Idealogues finish last

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 1:16 PM
      Obama has bipartisan support for milatary intervention in Libya.I think AlQueda will try to disrupt oil and force confrontation. Obama is sending war ships as he should.
      Irval understands the world economy is at stake and without world order there will be no ideals to defend. I think that Jim is living in a world of his own delusions. The good thing about Jim is he enjoys caution and therefore is probably not a threat. Were Wil in charge I have strong suspicions he would pull the trigger. He fronts ideals but down inside he is capable of pragmatics. Irvall thinks like a general officer and Mary just hates violence and war.
      Jim is at least consistantly wrong, Nevelle Chamberland comes to mind as he trusted Hitler. Jim wants to trust ideals but the players in this Mid east blow up are knife fighters. I would trust the general in time of war and we are again on the brink. Gates, the top general, says a no fly zone is war with Gadeffy and would need two or more carriers. Hell we might have to use Chinese troops to defend the oil, and then who do you think will get the lions share of it.
      Jim might like to confront the Red Army general who has taken the oil fields. Jim can tell Mao he must bow it to good ideals and then Jim will be harvested for his organs. Bill