For freedom

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Today I heard a revolutionary radio show. It was Bob Dylans DJ show. He just turned it loose playing artists with views so far away and censored and despised. It was a revelation, and I just sent a cheque to the bi headed owner of the net work. In cash mother fucker! You did the right thing. Bill
    • tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
        Bill

        Corporate radio djs are so restricted by management that anybody fun would get fired. Did u ever hear Tom Petty's Last DJ out about 9 years or so ago. If not, I suggest u listen on you tube. I think it says a lot.

        Tom