Toward concretion?

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
      I just composed a longish post venturing to critique a trend of thought in Zizek's "Violence", and lost it all to a stray click of the mouse, somehow. Damn! The frustrations of power.

      Louise
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        You should always write with a word processing program, saving all the time. And I should follow my advice more often!

        Wil

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
          It's good advice, anyway. I shall aim to establish a new habit. L.