Carthage revisited

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      The Empire stomped salt into the ground and nothing would grow. You talk about scortched earth,they have done it in North Africa. Sherman was good at it and now we fret about reducing a city. Back to Tripoli, I hope we don`t need the marines. I hope gadaffi remebers just a few of the cities we have wasted. Dresden with incendaries and Tokyo . HE on the stone cities of greater germany , they all fell in rubble. As good as Sodom and Gamaorah were ever done. Super powers can do such things . Bill