Uncle Alberts train ride

  • William
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
      You cannot be on anothers train so uncle Alberts ride was his alone. It is true he issued some some strange ideas that changed us all. Think of the train as your train and it can move in three dimensional space, forward only. Up and down, right and then left toward your destination, your death. Going backwards breaks the metaphore so we seldom play that game. It would seem a waste of time, like praying or worshipping.
      Albert decided to break the rules, he challenged the speed limit and projected himself on a beam of light. Then he brought it down to a curious equation that a few of the race could understand.
      Darwin observed a glitch in time on the Gallapolis and discovered the curiosoity of biologic evolution. The greater number of people do not understand the concept and deplore it. Those that understand it know it is a random system that will not repeat itself. It is your ride alone , till death, so describe the view and be happy.
      I am quite happy at the moment as crude just went up again. That is not a good thing for most people but I chose a different train and view of reality. It`s tough on the arabs but we spoke at length many years ago. I think it beautifully curish to play on the philosophical errors of my adversaries. It must be time for energy conservation---again. They are drilling like fools in North Dakota while the republicans in Iowa are rejecting ethanol as fuel. Make sense of that. I am interested to see if the saudi population has been bought even further. At the present time they do not work but it is their servants who will revolt. That would be such an apt end to their corruption. Oh, by the way the republicans site a humanitarian reason for their abandonment of ethanol. Is it odd that republicans side with big business? I am no longer pissed off by these crude and repatave actions thell do it till it fails if you were that stupid could you blame them? Bill