For William

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      William, you have plainly never read what I have been saying for years,
      and in all the books. If you have then sure have not understood a jot of
      it. As for trying to change peoples minds then I am not into that. As
      for talking about IDEAS then I DON'T. I talk about LIFE EXPERIENCE.
      And in that particular email I was addressing a question about the
      IMPLICATIONS of just a few of those life experiences whom I and many
      HAVE lived through. They are NOT ideas. They are EVENTS. Are your
      children an idea? Is your going to work to earn a crust an IDEA ? Of
      course they bloody well aint, it is what HAPPENS.

      As for me being an agnostics then you sure cannot read William or
      don't know what they mean. I am the total opposite of AGNOSTIC. The
      word is GNOSTIC. AG-nostic means DOES NOT KNOW. Gnosis means KNOW. You
      are SO out of touch.

      As for my being an elitist that is the joke of the century. I have been
      FREELY sharing for fifty years. And I look down on NOBODY and look up to
      NOBODY. I do admire some people, and not others. But they have to
      generate the reasons for that.

      When it comes to non average daily experiences then you are WAY out of
      your depth. I don't keep yakking about teeth and dentistry. TALK
      about what you KNOW (have gnosis of) and WAVE the rest. Or else you will
      just make yourself sound silly. Have you any idea as to how many
      thousands of people have read those books over the years? No, of course
      you wouldn't. But the feed-back has been tremendous and so much of
      it for fifty years. They do so because they KNOW something about these
      events themselves. But by far the majority of folks do the feed-back in
      private. Because of people like you on the one hand and religionists on
      the other. I guess you ought to be able to understand that. TRY ! Or
      don't bother, I really do not give a damn.

      Other people on this group ARE interested in human life experiences and
      consciousness by the way. I have always had feed-back from it. But not
      many people post here.

      As for me then I EXIST. And I have ALWAYS studied EXISTENCE and hence
      Existentialism. But I do not limit life experiences to a few crappy old
      European so called writers :- ) To hell with them, it is all know
      nothing junk. As for as I am concerned the only geezers worth reading
      are Plato and Homer. But I have read all the others just to find out
      what they had to say, and including your pet puppies.

      Dick