C. C.

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      It is a full winter freeze down and I am tired. This weeks work was hard and I will relax and dial down. I know I need a rest when I dream about the pharoah. Obama is on the tube and he is putting on the pressure. Poor pharoah it has been so bad for you. I drempt you had a party and invited the Queen. It was a cool party, really nice gifts. We here on the outskirts of frost were beatified as our brains slowed down. Your warmth of Ra preserve us. A great party is worth a lot. Bill