Re: [existlist] Re: Down with American imperialism!

  • tom
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
      Jim

      It is similar in the US. Anybody or any party free of the influence of big oil, as well as various other special interests has no chance of winning. Most politicans don't think of themselves as much as bad as they do just doing what is necesary to have a chance of victory.

      Interestingly the invasion of Iraq was the US plus UK; and these are the 2 countries which in Orwell's 1984 had become Oceana.Interestingly Scotland Yard records indicate Orwell was being watched. "Big brother is watching you."

      Peace
      Tom