Messing with Chess Bob

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      Messing with Chess Bob

      Chess always has been a symbolic parody of cultural socio-political
      warfare Bob. But that is not what chess players play. They come to find
      what it really contains. As in life too. And no, by this I do not mean
      that all chess players are mystics. But some might be. I know one who
      is.

      Good luck with your efforts to find a way of stopping the onslaught by
      doing nothing but dancing around with your Knights. You will not find
      it. Learn the moves, the rules and the dynamic and you will find out why
      so. But a good age to start chess is between five and eight. Not
      seventy. Few have ever reached any kind of mastering of it when
      learning at a later age than the teen years. And remember that chess is
      a GAME – for FUN and enjoyment. It works. Many chess players say
      that chess is better than sex. I have never said that, but I aint going
      to argue with them. It lasts longer too. But I have never done both at
      the same time come to think of it :- )))) Whenever I had been playing
      chess I always said, "Wait, I will not be long". From one Mate
      to the next :- ))))))))))

      rwr