Potentiality for violence.

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      This latest shooter was certainly not immoblised by his suspected psychosis. He bought a gun and later ammo.In Dicks circumstance he was immobilised by his experience. I would ask him if he could have participated in violent acts? As I read the incident he would say no.
      So we come to the difficult area of thought crimes. As an individualist I dislike the collectivist love of police power to protect them from those outside their group. Only the bill of rights keeps those witch hunters away. Unofficial survialliance along with annonmous reporting are a favorite tactic of these new eagle predators. A good plantiff lawyer should be well paid for protecting good citizens from that scum. Bill