Re: Only the raw bare facts

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2011
      Yes, I had no awareness or remembrance of a body or the world for three
      hours, but I learned a lot there. But I say again that was ONLY three
      hours out of seventy two years of life experience. JUST THREE HOURS of
      it. As for the maiden running away then you should have chased after
      her if she were that enthralling, I sure would have done. But then again
      I am mad :- ) Well, I sure know what I like. As for women then I caught
      both of them. No complaints. They might not have been perfection, but
      then again who wants perfection. One of the even used to fart.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "William" <v.valleywestdental@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "rwr" dick.richardson@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I see. So I was mad before it but not after it. So, on what do you
      base
      > > my being mad before it on? Did you know me? Did you work or play
      with
      > > me? Nobody ever took me as being mad. But, if I was mad before it
      then
      > > I must also have remained mad after it, for I am no different other
      than
      > > being aware of more from, not ONE experience but from a lifetime of
      it.
      > > But IF I am made that seems to imply that you and the rest of the
      word
      > > are sane. So be it then. Good luck with reading peoples books. I
      will
      > > not ask as to why you seem to love knocking people all the time; for
      it
      > > is you who has to live with it, not others. Life experience is all
      you
      > > ever get anywhere any time. Apart from the thing that it
      experiencing it
      > > of course. I hope that is not mad like me. As for coming to terms
      with
      > > life or this or that experience then I never had to, for I was never
      at
      > > odds with it. Are you? All I asked was what it had to offer. But
      that
      > > question is plain mad of course. But never mind, I was only six at
      the
      > > time. Your books will reveal what life has to offer - wont they?
      > > Have a good life or what is left of it.
      > > Dick, It seems during your incident you were mostly incapacataded ,
      that is one damn strong thought set that stops bodily movement. Not
      even sex enthralls for that length of time. I was once enthralled for
      thirty secounds but she ran away. Bill