RE: Digest Number 113

  • Wachter, Eligius
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 1999
      Sounds like a good plan. I would enjoy reading a chapter a week. I have not
      spoken up to now on the list, but enjoy reading.
      Sincerely,
      Lige

      From: uli@...
      2. Re: reading suggestion
      From: "Joseph G." <guarino@...>

      ___
      ___

      Message: 1
      Date: 22 Dec 1999 11:53:45 -0000
      From: uli@...
      Subject: reading suggestion

      I'd like to suggest something and know you're opinion about it.
      What about starting reading a book together and comment it . We can feature
      a reading program
      something like a chapter a week . What do the members of the list say?
      What about Nietzsche's Beyond Good And Evil as a start? or whatever we'll
      agree upon?
      We won't start immediately let's say in a month, to give the opportunity to
      everyone to get the book.
      Delia

      ___
      ___

      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:10:18 -0600
      From: "Joseph G." <guarino@...>
      Subject: Re: reading suggestion

      Hello,
      I don't really know what my schedule will be like for the next...well,
      for the next "rest of my life," but if all is going well at that time, I
      would love to do a group reading. Let's see if anyone else replies to this
      though.

      Joseph