Re: Trust no one

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011
      Having been around this group for a while I have not yet come across one
      religionist, one godo freak, one believer in any crap. Perhaps cool-cat
      groovy man comes the nearest to one, but still some way off I would have
      thought. But it seems to me the folks here are into various things,
      mostly philosophy, and some just playing with words. And I would have
      thought by now that even YOU would have grasped that I have been trying
      to annihilate religions and their gods for fifty years. And had many
      death threats for doing it. But, either you cannot read, or you do not
      read yet judge that which you have not read. It is stubborn blindness
      either way.

      My field is the study of the human condition, the mind, consciousness
      and the subconscious. The stuff WE ARE MADE OF. Thousands of other
      people study it too, and have done so for millennia. But your problem
      (and you have a big problem) is assuming that nothing can exist unless
      you have known it. Consciousness exists, have you ever studied it? What
      exists for consciousness to become conscious of? You have not even
      started yet. I have never ever mentioned one thing which is not there to
      find, experience, know, and live with. But wallow in your miserable
      existential state. Who cares. It sounds as though your problem is
      really sour groups. As for trusting no one then what a bloody
      misserable way to live. Pathetic. You get on with it.

      rwr

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "William" <v.valleywestdental@...>
      wrote:

      > You glorious little belivers, I have railed against faith, gods and
      eterinity but you continue with the indignance of rationality,to
      believe in gods, believe in hidden christianity, believe in purpose.
      > A philosopher speaks in such a manner in your incomplete jargons.
      > Time does not go backwards the future is open to those who refuse
      belief. Try to think, it is not your forte but it is the species
      salvation. I listen to Jeff Beck , a true artist on level with Bach or
      the beatles or no living artist.Tell Pee Ditty to understand art. Eat
      the crooks to print money for their useless existance.I gore your ox you
      hate mine.The providers will inherit the earth , line up to be useful.
      Bill