Let us do it one more time for the Pope

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Let us do it one more time for the Pope

      Let us do this one more time for the Pope, for he is a slow learner;
      and not forgetting mister Hupping Hu of course, and all their little
      warrior myrmidons who couldn't pull the skin off of a rice pudding
      and see what is underneath it. So, listen up mister Pope, and we will
      be gracious and do it again in Pope Sprach, just for you.

      Is there a great and eternal love in the paradesium of Eternity? YES.
      And it is ME ! And you aint going to sell me ME son, so come orf it.
      There IS a BEING in heaven so let us call it the Great LUD GUD. And
      it is ME ! But I don't need any other name, for I AM what I AM. But
      I (who is writing this to you) am IT. IT and ME are ONE. Do you get it
      lad? I am made of three parts. One part is the great LUD GUD that
      lords it over paradise, and another part is called Dick Richardson, (
      the personality, the one and only) and the middle part, the holy
      frigging mysterious ghost, is called the Sub Conscious Mind. So, I am
      three bits, and they are all strung together in an Emanation from the
      first bit. Do you get it yet? Your whole book is a political
      contrivance and a damned LIE. It is an abomination in the face of
      Eternity. We will destroy it. And you will have to get a proper job,
      and with average pay. Try cleaning toilets for that is useful.

      I and my myrmidons are going to drag all the arses off of your pews.
      You had better believe it, for it is going to happen. It will take a
      while because we do not slaughter them like you slaughtered us. We do no
      kill. But we do destroy lies and corruption. At least we are good at
      something and for something. More than you can say eh.

      Tell you something Popery lad. One can forgive something being done by
      accident. A Cock up. I think your guys know what a cock up is don't
      they. They get enough practice at it so they ought to know. But, what
      is not forgivable is taking something of a divine and wondrous eternal
      TRUTH and fucking it, fucking with it for self gratification and
      political purposes. Up with that we will not put. And the Great Lud Gud
      will piss all over you from a great height. As is happening; and will
      continue to happen until you are all gone the way of the Dodo. Do you
      see? Do you understand? I should repent if I were you lad. Cheers for
      the father land eh amigo :- ) ! Go and get lost lad you are in fairly
      land and you drag others down with you. That is not nice is it. And
      DON'T forget – the great LUD GUD and I are one. And we are
      strung out in a Trinity. Three connected parts. Have you got it? And
      the next time politics crucifies truth then I am going to get really
      really CROSS, and there will be a frigging REVOLUTION !

      The Mind and Consciousness of Man is ever tied to the cross of Time and
      Eternity. And I AM from Eternity for this purpose. Bye bye Popy lad. It
      wasn't nice knowing you.

      (X)

      Pass it down the line.

      Dick Richardson