But suppose it was only you?

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      But suppose it was only you?

      This is one that has been hurled a few times over the years. It
      invariably arises when somebody has read ones book, or more often only
      the short Exegesis, and has accepted that one is not inventing it (how
      could one invent that anyway) and then asks, or assumes, that it only
      applies to that person, the writer of it. Thus making reality ultimately
      different for each observer; each life form.

      Well, the simple answer is that others have also found it, but they have
      done no homework, or done it in the wrong places. However, let us forget
      that and just look at their argument.

      Supposing only one human being, up to a certain point in human
      existence, had found both that transcendent mode of BEING and also the
      Reciprocal Convergence here on earth in Space and Time, which fulfils
      Eternity, the everlasting NOW. THEN SO WHAT ? In which case, YES, they
      would indeed be the only one would they not. But that human being IS
      STILL a human being. Now, get your head around it –

      WHAT was the question? READ the bloody book ! At the age of three or
      four, the questions were : What am I: From whence do I come: What am
      I doing here: Why am I me? Then, at the age of six, the question
      added to it was: Given that consciousness exists then what exists for
      consciousness to become conscious of? And those living experiences
      addressed every one of those questions. Fine, so it took over forty
      years to do it all. But so what. And the point being I am a human
      being. Sure, I am the other parts as well. But whilst here I am a human
      being. I am the Incarnation of I AM. I am the temporal manifestation of
      the Eternal I AM. Ultimately, and prior to that, I AM an emanation of
      NO THING BROUGHT FORTH.

      And so are you.

      If you don't like it then take it up with the nature of reality AS IS
      :- ) We might be able to arrange an exit visa for you from LIFE and
      existence :- )

      KNOW your SELF. You are the same stuff as me. LIFE. Or would you rather
      be a brick? IF you have not yet found your eternal SELF, and cannot see
      the one tree from the woods, so to speak, then keep looking, keep
      questioning, keep digging away and keep wondering what you are and why
      you exist. There is nothing wrong in not knowing; indeed the quest
      itself is fun. I am not happier in knowing the SELF than I was when not
      knowing it. It is not done for happiness, it is done for KNOWING, and
      then living from that SELF, not the self. Do you see? All will see.
      Those who are blind now will see. In the meantime be true to your SELF
      whether you know it or not. That is NOT difficult.

      KNOW your SELF.

      Pass it down the line.

      Dick Richardson