Hacking down and Rebuilding

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hacking down and Rebuilding

      There are and always have been thousands of people hacking down
      religions and belief systems. And rightly so. I have done a bit of it
      myself. But what do they REPLACE it with? NOTHING. They leave them
      empty. With perhaps just a few rare exceptions or tid-bits of fantasia.
      THAT IS WRONG !

      To destroy is EASY. To build and or rebuild is not easy. And one HAS to
      know what to rebuild it with. Most religionists do nobody any harm (
      and yes there are some, a small percentage of exceptions, trouble
      makers and terrorists) so kicking crutches away is NOT ON unless one is
      going to REBUILD and give them something else.

      But give them WHAT? Give them what all religions were originally based
      upon HUMAN transcendent spirituality EXPERIENCE. Not the spirituality
      of myths, gods and demons, but the Spirituality of MAN, Humanity, US.
      It is there to find, to know and to live. Give them THAT – assuming
      that you KNOW IT. If you DON'T know it then give them a rest, for
      you are BORING. Give them back their SELF which was stolen from them by
      Priestcraft. THAT is the job. DO IT. It is not easy, but DO IT.

      I WILL tear down their edifice of corruption and rebuild it again in
      THREE DIMENSIONS. QED ! But I cannot do it alone. IT needs you too.
      And even in doing that one can only give WORDS, not the thing itself.
      But at least these words point to it. And there IS such a thing as the
      power of the word. Go forth and learn it and DO IT.

      Dick Richardson