Too bad you are no longer a mystic Dick

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Too bad you are no longer a mystic Dick

      In SPACETIMEandCONSCIOUSNESS Richard Ruquist wrote

      [ Dick. Too bad you are no longer a mystic. Richard Ruquist ]

      Yeah sad innit :- ) Your godo should be safe now for a few more weeks
      at least; and bejasus will still save you if you pop off quick :- )
      Maybe some need saving after all eh : - )

      Never did like the name `mystics' you know, but when in Rome eh.
      I would much prefer something like `Metaphysical Insights'. I
      guess it will be some time before any more trash like me turns up, so
      you can sleep tight for a while. But I gather that more and more in the
      USA are dumping their crutch like they did in England five hundred
      years ago. You will catch on and catch up one day. I don't mean you
      personally of course, far too late for that. But give your godo my best
      wishes and tell him that we will have his vile balls for ping-pong
      balls before too long, and along with the godo of Islam, Judaism, and
      all the other bloody stupid tribes of dead head cripples :- ) You
      would never credit it would you in the age of 2011. But there you go,
      evolution is very slow moving at times, especially when confronted by
      the plague and virus called priestcraft. And who knows, even you
      might start to think and wonder when and if you stop reading the creed
      of the devils pulpit brigade and wash your brain out of the grasp of
      the chains of the spiritual mafia. But that is not very likely is it :-
      )

      Anyway, a pox on your church and their stupid bloody book and have a
      nice year. And try not to fuck up too many young minds. How can any
      nation do that to their own kids? Oh well, never mind. Just watch the
      result of it. They will all go mad.

      Much love

      Dicky