The Rain in Queensland

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      The Rain in Queensland

      I hear tell that Queensland in Australia has had sufficient rain to
      cover the size of France and Germany. Now here is what you should do
      sport. Build a reservoir the size of France and Germany and sell the
      drinking water to Arabia for the next couple of hundred years. And take
      to the high ground. You will make a bomb. Water is worth more than gold
      and oil you know. How often do you drink a pint of oil or eat a bar of
      gold? Isn't humanity bloody STUPID ! Stupid stupid stupid, bloody
      STUPID. Thank the Lud Gud for pissing on the earth eh. Shall we
      crucify the bastard ? ;- ) Here in the UK VAT is going up to 20%, no
      fucker will be able to afford anything :- )))) REVOLUTION !!! Orf with
      their heads! If you were a Lud Gud would you bother to prevent such
      people from wallowing in a cesspit of their own making? Naaahh; not
      bloody likely; let them wallow in it. Ashes to Ashes. Hallelujah I'm a
      bum !!! Intelligence – Quo Vadis. It has gone a-waltzing Matilda,
      over the hills and far away. To the tune of over the hills and far away.
      How about the Terminator for president of the world? :- ) Is humanity
      going to boil up, freeze up, die of thirst, or what? It does not matter
      for they will be too pissed and drugged out their minds partying to
      notice. I would invest in a horse and cart and a few shovels if I were
      you. Oh well, lets take a look at the news and see who is screwing who
      today and who won the world cup and who has got the biggest tits and who
      is visiting a shrink today. Fun eh. What a bloody shower. MAD = Men At
      Doomsday : - ))))) Anyone for a game of chess?

      rwr