In Our Beginning

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      In Our Beginning

      In our beginning, before Time existed, there was only Light, Life and
      Eternity. And then Time came into being in darkness. And the darkness
      knew not the light and comprehended it not. Spirituality is the
      subconscious search for our Primordial Root, our Beginning. It is
      irrelevant as to whether a person is a religion lover or a science
      lover, it is all the same quest, and the same search for our Primordial
      Root and foundation in Eternity. So, everybody, and every living thing,
      is on that spiritual quest at some point whether are the aware of it or
      not. That quest itself is Spirituality. Not religion and not science.
      They are simply a means to end as folks see it. But neither are so.

      The Mystics are not on that quest, because they have found it, and the
      purpose of it. So, Mystics could not rightly be said to be Spiritual,
      for they are not on that quest any longer; they are beyond spirituality
      and searching for their Root. They are on another quest now. That quest
      being that the Darkness of Time is no longer alienated from the Light of
      Eternity. And Time is found be the fulfilment of Eternity. Is this a
      message a few thousand years too soon ? It would seem to be so. Do you
      understand the message? Has it no hope of flowering in this time?

      (X)

      rwr

    • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        Re: In Our Beginning

        [ Re: [Psychognosis_Archive] In Our Beginning

        greetings. nice piece you have written there. PC93]

        Howdy. Yeah, pity about the few typo's, but I do tend to rush, you
        never know one might drop dead all of a sudden so you have to get
        things done in time : - ) And if one is still alive the next day one
        can smarten it up a bit.

        Don't know what made me do it really, just playing their own game I
        guess :- ) And so short a piece too eh. But it fits the bill, and just
        as it is experienced. Don't you know, it is an odd thing, but even
        in this day and age so many folks do not seem to know what KNOW means.
        Tis unbelievable innit. They seem to think that reading something
        constitutes KNOWING something. They don't seem to know the
        difference between life experience and hearsay. Man it has a long way
        to go here.

        So how the hell could any living critter KNOW anything about before it
        existed ! Impossible ! `In the beginning godo said, blaa blaa
        bloody blaa, and a moo moo here and a moo moo there', and then HE
        (he mind you) made Man : - )))) What fucking idiot wrote that? Better
        still what bigger idiots are going to fall for it?

        So, if one is going to write about all the metaphysical (mystical)
        aspects of life and Man (due to metaphysical insights) then you MUST
        begin with `In OUR Beginning'. You cannot KNOW anything before
        that. So, THAT is EXACTLY how I found it to be. So have others. But
        according to religionists and priestcraft human experience counts for
        nothing – and yet originally their stuff was based upon it :- )
        Man, it is inconceivable as to how thick and stupid they can get. But
        they do. Look around you.

        So, my beginning then was from a lump of space time earth; and this fat
        gormless fucker up in the sky breathed into it and woke me up :- ) And
        I must have yelled give me a woman and a beer or I am going on strike
        :- ) But of course the woman was born evil, nasty piece of work, and
        she used to natter with snakes, and that was my downfall when I eat and
        fucking apple : - ) Really? And they read this tripe. Harry Potter is
        infinitely better than that, and I wouldn't read that either :- )
        Symbolic you say? Huh, no, it is not even that; it is a LIE and a con
        trick. But why even write symbolic books? Whey not just tell it as it
        is found to be? I did. I began my existence in the paradesium of
        Eternity, and I remember it well, and I can describe it all. Who needs
        symbolism – to hell with it.

        However, if you are not a religionist then you must be a materialist,
        and if you aint a materialist then you must be a religionist ! That
        is how they think on this planet. I bet dung beetles can think better
        that that. Guess that have been around longer : - )

        So, old mate, I don't fit into religion, I don't fit into
        materialism, I don't fit into existing psychology and I don't
        fit into new ageism and I don't fit in with modern day philosophy;
        and I don't fit into this world at this time. Although Plato was
        on the same lines, but he did beat about the bush a lot. And they
        killed his teacher didn't they :- ) So I guess Plato did not want
        to get topped and deaded too :- ) So, the only fucking place I have
        ever fitted into was PARADISE; HOME :- ) Who would be a mystic eh :- )
        I don't care, FUCK THEM ! And all one ever tried to do was to HELP,
        and they yell kill the bastard. Huh ! Funny thing is that the more that
        they moan and fight then the more I fight back :- ) I always did like a
        good scrap :- ) But you know, it is like one is taking the whole bloody
        world on alone. Fun innit. All I ever wanted was a peaceful life :- )
        wow ! Huh, if my mum could see me now, she would have laughed, and she
        would have said go and sort them out son.

        Dick Richardson