Re: So far away

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2010
      And your fine philosophy is what exactly? Based upon what? And
      substantiated by what experiential validation? I wonder how many read
      you? :- ) Man alive! Are you?

      The name IS Dick Richardson. And I don't collect fans by the way :-
      ) As for questions then I answer the ones that folks put to me - from
      experience. You invent so much crap that it is hilarious, like your
      philosophy is, if it wasn't so sad. But it is you that as to live
      there, so get on with it. Enjoy. And you did say that your were there
      ALONE. Is it any wonder. Any philosophy based other than on human
      conscious experience is TRASH. You will not find out what you are by
      avoiding it and running away from it. You are exactly the same as
      religionists; you love to invent stuff which ain't so. Does it make you
      feel good :- ) It would not seem to be the case in your case.

      Merlin

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "William" <v.valleywestdental@...>
      wrote:

      > For anyone left reading the preceeding trash ,I can assure you it has
      nothing to do with existentialism. The existentialists have been down
      shouted by a mystic pettifogger. We do not read his garbage and know
      he just informs his ego and cares for no more. He picks out this site
      because it bothers him, affronts his desire to appear rational and
      persuavisive. I doubt there is anyone behind his spewsings . I look at
      reports from North Korea. It all looks normal just as the megalomaniac
      leader wants it. Our little boots is having a hard time gaining
      followers so he answers himself. About all it is good for is a study in
      self indulgence. So if you wish to study abnormal psychology read Dick,
      Merlin or any of the multiple nomickers he adopts. You could probably
      learn more from reading Ted Kazinsky or Charles Manson, at least they
      had interesting stories. Sorry you tried this place for a look at a
      fine philosophy it has just been redacted by a stranger from
      nowhere.Bill