Thin Red Line

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      Malech did a masterpiece with that one. After watching that bloodbathe you had to ask yourself"Why".I have war artifacts from the Pacific Theatre but I may have given them all away. Holding a Thompson can give you an idea of the violence that happned. I understand our reasons for the war but think only a japanese could explain their motives. It surly is a bad idea to lose a World War. We not only burned and blasted their country but jutted their culture into a completely new rut. I understand why we had to do that just as I understand why we need reduce the number of terrorists. I am sure the Afgans who just blow up when a drone fires its weapons have a very hard time understanding why. For war the only sense that can be made is at the thin red line where the history is written. Bill