Corruption

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Corruption

      I wonder how many people there are living on this world now, today, who
      cannot be corrupted, and who would never take a bribe at any cost. There
      is no way that one can know that. But I do know that there is at least
      one; so it can therefore happen; believe it or not. I hope you know one
      as well. I wonder if there is a world anywhere where the life forms
      are incorruptible. I would like to be there; and have this place erased
      from memory, forever.

      Dick Richardson