As time goes by

  • William
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
      "You must remember this ,a kiss is just a kiss a sigh is just a sigh. The fundamental things apply as time goes by.
      And when two lovers coo,they still say "I love you", on that you can rely, no matter what the future brings as time goes by.
      Moonlight and roses never out of date,hearts full of passion ,jealousy and hate. Woman needs man and man must have his mate,that no one can deny.
      It`s still the same old story,a fight for love and glory,a case of do or die.
      The world will always welcome lovers,as time goes by. "
      From memory. I think Hoagy Carmichael may have written this beauty but I am not sure.Bill