Re: The leaks

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2010
      Sorry, that sounded idiotic. I realize governments aren't in the business of providing such things, but perhaps merely an environment in which they aren't suffocated. I also recently read Margaret Atwood's Oryx and Crake and its dystopian gloom is lingering. I'm very poorly trying to say that in order to live well, we need both kinds of experiences. Art is created, not manufactured, and we need that as well. Mary