Re: Wealth and Impoverishment

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010
      Re: Wealth and Impoverishment

      Have you read the Exegesis File in the groups Files section? Also you
      will find mystics are never hardly interested in psychic phenomena,
      OBE's NDE's et all. You will see why. I did however write quite a bit
      about physic experiences in the books. But psychic experiences are very
      common and about seventy percent of people have them, or at least a few
      during their lifetime. There are thousands well documented if you go to
      the places that archive them. I used to work with a couple of them and
      gave talks and lectures on it back long ago. Anyway, I am going for a
      beer. But, good luck.

      --- In SPACETIMEandCONSCIOUSNESS@yahoogroups.com, richard ruquist
      <yanniru@...> wrote:

      > Cosmic consciousness is invisible to ordinary humans. It permeates the
      entire
      > universe and is mainly out there in empty space. Yet it is likely the
      source of
      > the invisible human mind. It may be what becomes the outside
      intelligence during
      > an OBE. But I suspect that the OBE body as well as the afterlife body
      is
      > composed of Dark Matter. But such considerations are apparently not of
      interest
      > to you.
      >

      > They are of interest to me and to Joe Mchale who was for a couple
      years my
      > personal channel. I say that because he wanted me and the lady doing
      the
      > channeling to write a book. She reneged and so that never happened.
      But I