Re: true self

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2010
      You brought be back again kiddo. You never learn. (and which is
      obvious anyway) Always talking about what you do not KNOW, as usual.
      Ahh there tut tut, are you getting crabbity. And you said that you never
      read my emails; big fibber. Go back to your pew on the benches of the
      brainwashed devils pulpit brigade where you belong. PHHT:>!

      > Dickhead
      >
      > Screw u dickhead, and I think I speak for everybody here. You are as
      annoying as a house fly.You have promised to leave dozens of times. Your
      promises are as solid as a 3 year old's.