The Old Dairy

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      The Old Dairy

      I have just done a picture and uploaded it to the photos section of the
      Psychognosis Archive group, the picture is called The Old Dairy. There
      is a fascinating story to tell about what went on in this building (a
      fine very old thatched building) when I frequented it on a daily basis
      for quite a few years, a good many years ago. It is a story about
      peoples inhibitions, and their regrets about them. Would you like to
      hear it? If not then I will not bother to write it.

      Merlin of Exmoor