Re: Digest Number 111

  • Randy M. Zeitman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 1999
      >Dear Randy,
      >Though I would love to do a post mortem on the major verbal exchange we
      >had over "truth and fact", I cannot afford to waste any more time over it,
      >nor is it correct to involve the rest of the list in that idiotic exchange.

      Well, I must say I don't understand why we wouldn't involve the rest of the
      group in that exchange, it started here!

      Would you be willing to give me permission to send our 'conversation' to
      those who would like to read it? I give you my permission should someone
      wish to ask you for it.

      >Meanwhile, do you have anything to say about reflex and free choice?

      I'll dare waste your time again or attempt to engage you in possibly
      idiotic dialog. I prefer to respect your feelings.
      Signature......
      Is this the millennium we find life out there? Help find out!...
      http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/