The Psychognosis Group

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      The Psychognosis Group

      Some time back I was dragged over the coals for deleting the
      Psychognosis discussion forum which had been running for some years and
      with quite a bit of activity there and interesting articles and emails
      regarding not only Psychognosis but also the human condition and
      existential situation. I do not regret that action owing to a couple
      of things which happened there and which had nothing at all to do with
      the topics of the group. But that is water under the bridge. I did
      replace it with the Psychognosis Archive group, which is simply an
      archive and not a discussion group, and which will stay up for that
      purpose.

      However, on quitting email I have just managed to get the name back, so
      I have instigated a Psychognosis group for those who wish to discuss
      this aspect of the human condition. If anybody does of course.

      Membership will be required and all new members will be moderated,
      unless they are well known. It will require moderators who will operate
      the function of moderation on a daily basis. The emails will not be
      accessible to the public unless they join the group. If this phenomenon
      interests you then feel free to look in on it; and have your say. But
      what happened last time on the old group will not happen again. As for
      me then I will preferably not operate on it other than moderating it
      until, and if, others take over the running of it.

      Thank you for your ear.

      rwr

    • fictiveparrot
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
        Congrats on the 5 member. How many of them are you?

        Retarded Wart Remover