And

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      And

      [Re: Bugeling Censors

      I think everything, including personal abuse, should be tolerated. I
      mean are we
      all made of cardboard? I worked in restaurants for years where abuse was
      a means of dialog, not unlike the trading of the N word as almost an
      endearment in certain communities (could I paddle more lightly around
      that?). Well, I've run groups, and my guess is if you just ban each
      email address, it will soon be pretty dang hard to get in. Rotting While
      Righting ]

      I wonder who would go on your groups. Moreover IF you had run groups
      then you would not have to guess as to their running. What were those
      groups? What were they about? How many members did they have? What
      happened to them? So, abuse is endearing is it. You mix in some strange
      and unwholesome company it seems, and look what it has done to you, sad
      sack. I guess like attracts like. And yes, there are thousands if not
      millions of the same philosophy as to my own. Or, they have all be lying
      for fifty years. Which I doubt. They are not all like you. You would be
      deleted from all groups which are moderated, including mine when I had
      them.

      Maybe one of the days you will actually write something worth reading.
      But I doubt it, you have not got what it takes and your head is right up
      a smelly place. Best not drag it out in public. No sir you are not
      rotting. You rotted years ago; and have just left a nasty smell behind.

      rwr

    • fictiveparrot
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
        > I wonder who would go on your groups.

        People who are interested in those topics. They are not philosophy.

        > Moreover IF you had run groups
        > then you would not have to guess as to their running.

        It isn't hard to run a group. It is hard to get people interested. Make your own, and see what I mean. No one will listen to your drivel.

        > How many members did they have?

        As many as 2500. Currently.

        > So, abuse is endearing is it.

        What you do, sir, is abuse of a worse kind than calling someone a name.

        > You mix in some strange
        > and unwholesome company it seems

        Certainly I have. I don't shy from much. I've been in a crack house. I've been in ivory towers. I've watched people doing heroin and lines of coke and lots of other things...and I have taught at some 7 college institutions. I am not afraid of experience. You may put a barrier between using a needle and downing a bottle of rare scotch...

        I don't.

        > there are thousands if not
        > millions of the same philosophy as to my own.

        But they don't listen to YOU. Don't want to listen to YOU. Your flagrant, lying BS about love and mysticism when put to the test meets an ass like myself and falls all apart in a shambles, calling names and acting just as they preach not to. Your word is bull. lots of people like to listen to bull -- look at the following of TV evangelists.

        > Maybe one of the days you will actually write
        > something worth reading.

        It is not a goal of mine...but on the other hand I could probably tell you about publications and the many people who read them -- well, one assumes from the purchases. I am not sure it is impressive. I'm not sure I care.

        You, on the other hand are begging for people to notice, whether or not they hate you.

        I'm not sure what benefit that is. But my guess is you muster more hate than support.

        > rwr

        Raw Wasted Redmeat