Re: Brain Semen

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4 9:37 AM
      > Perhaps they like what I write and have an empathy with
      > it, thousands, if not millions do.

      Dickdick, thousands? millions? you are a dripping lunatic.

      SUSAN, please ban the email address. He says there is only one.

      Rough Wick Randsome
    • PoetCSW
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 5 12:02 AM
        I have no idea if Susan is aware of the latest posts -- she has been busy dealing with my medical adventures and other matters.

        The system is not perfect, but we attempt to moderate with as much flexibility as possible when we do check in on the list.

        You should contact Susan directly if there are serious issues on the list.

        Honestly, mailing lists on Yahoo, Google, LiveJournal, and other services are slowly fading. You can see the decline in traffic in some spaces more than others. When Microsoft shutdown their listserv and newsgroup servers, I knew things were changing.

        Anyway, I'll mention checking on the list to Susan tomorrow. I can only skim for a few minutes.
      • PoetCSW
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 5 2:23 AM
          This is what the list has devolved into over the last two years?

          I am not a Ph.D candidate. I have a doctorate in rhetoric and communication, with a technical research emphasis in neurological impairments and language development. It's the real thing from a major university. Big whoop. I'm not really in a position to use the degree, unless my cats want to hear a lecture.

          I haven't been around because I have been fighting serious medical issues for the last two years, including a the loss of most vision in both eyes which required several procedures to repair (as much as possible). The other health issues were potentially *more* severe. Susan does not read about or care about philosophy -- she took over because I couldn't read the list daily or even weekly.

          Susan is my wife and I assume (hope?) my health was and is on her mind a lot more than anything on this mailing list. She accompanied me to a surgery this week and I likely have more procedures ahead.

          The list isn't actively moderated because we have slightly more important issues to deal with on a daily basis.

          If you can't deal with moderating yourselves, that's not our problem. The list shouldn't even require moderation, beyond removing spam.

          - C. S.