How to operate a group

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Of course one could get around it if one wanted to, by simply making
      another email address; it only takes 30 seconds. But plainly, whoever
      set this group up and runs it has no idea how to set a group up and run
      it. Make me moderator or owner for a day and I will ban myself. Do you
      trust me? Do you trust anyone? I doubt it.

      However, I will tell you how to set a group up. Make it open for anyone
      to join but keep the emails so that only members can read them. Do NOT
      let members see the members list. Also, put all new members on moderated
      statues until they have proved themselves. Also DON'T use this
      archaic plain text rubbish. Also check the group once a day to see that
      existing members are sticking to the topic of the group. You guys have
      no idea at all. Nor of the existential human condition and its various
      inner departments.

      You are hopeless.

      Dick Richardson.