A narrative

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      A narrative of the mysterious, primordial and eternal, knowledge and
      understanding which resides in the very central heart of our being; and
      which is always there to be found, and thence restored again, redeemed
      in the awareness of the daily rational discursive mind of Man; and we
      then again know what we are and where we come from. But to acquire this
      during a lifetime then ones consciousness has to make that journey alone
      through the darkness and across the proverbial River Styx to the far
      shore and back into the primordial Ground of our Being. This is not a
      religion or a belief but simply an affirmation of what is and what
      happens and what it reveals; and then the effects of knowing it and
      living from it; and where it goes from there. It is not for believing;
      it is for knowing by your own personal first hand experience.

      When knowing it then you too will say: Once upon a time there was a time
      when time did not move, and nought else but I was brought forth from the
      depths of non existence into existence, and I was there. Therefore I
      will give you that which no ear has heard and which no hand has touched;
      that which no imagination could work out and that which has never
      occurred to the rational discursive mind until it has once again
      redeemed the knowledge of what it is. So it always was; so it is now;
      and so it will always be.

      Psychognosis means the Knowledge of ones SELF in the Ground of Being.

      http://www.psychognosis.net/ <http://www.psychognosis.net/>

      rwr