How do Mystics see Life and Death?

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      How do Mystics see Life and Death?

      [ … so how then do mystics see life and death? ]

      If you mean how do they understand it then I can only speak for myself,
      not mystics; let them speak for themselves. As for me then I see it from
      two points of reference; one being the me here in time and space and the
      other being from the ME that does not exist in time and space. Or the i
      am and the I AM parts of me. Also, I can only see it and understand it
      from the sum of observations, direct experience, plus the message of the
      implications of those direct experiences. It reveals that the i am dies
      but that the I AM is never terminated.

      Thus I see it and understand it in the same way that I see and
      understand a Daffodil. In the winter there is nothing there to be seen
      or known above ground, it is gone; is no more. But below ground there is
      the seed, and it does not die. In the spring a green shoot emanates
      forth from the seed and sticks its head above the ground (waves of space
      and Time) and it is alive on the world. It then comes to full flower,
      and then withers and dies, and the force goes back into the seed below
      the ground; or dead to the world; cold storage; hibernation; unseen by
      the world and space and time. Known only unto Eternity and the I AM me
      part of our being.

      Next year another flower will bloom and do its thing. It will not be the
      same flower as last year or the same flower as next year; different
      flowers – from the same seed. I AM the seed of ME. You cannot return
      to below the ground other than by way of me. I AM the way. And Eternity
      and I are one.

      As for the sum of all LIFE (not just me) then the same applies. But the
      sum of all life is from a ground deeper than that ground. And there I
      cannot go. So it remains a mystery. But it is a mystery that works, for
      here I AM to prove it. I see only what I find. Death cannot be known,
      for LIFE cannot go there. Wherever I go then there I AM, alive and
      knowing it. That is how I found it. You speak of what you have found
      thus far. But the Man has been a green boy and moved on. Where are all
      the blooms? Realise your Birth Day; Redeem your Birth Day; but don't
      stay there. It is yours for the knowing and the remembering. Then move
      on. Fearing nothing at all. It is not fear that makes you bloom.

      rwr