The censor

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      I assure you I am not senile as you are about to experience.If they taught it in secretary school a book approved by church authorities was granted an impremater. It meant mother church approved of the content and it was safe for believers to read.
      Susan I do not believe in your judgement or your assumed authority. Whatever your faith may be I disavow it. You have written very little here and that which was written was of low quality and poor ability. I do not seek or desire your impremater. I do not obey you just as I did not obey a church that attempted to censor me. You are not doing your job, if you cannot stop Dick and you are no existentialist you have no business here. You insult me as I bring your failure into the light
      and that is certainly not your function.
      You are not my mother and I owe you no obedience and you will get none. I really never read the books with the impremater as they were boring and horribly stilted but then authoritarian creeps usually write in such a mode. You write something of existential merit or get off this line as you cannot provide any worthwhile protection. Put up or shut up,back up your insults with pertanent writing or deal with the real interlopers. You are no censor as you cannot back up your authority and you are no existentialist as you admit. If my conversation with Tom frightens you I would guess you need a good shaking as it seems your vocabulary has a hiccup whenever you dont like or understand the subject matter. You will need a good many talents to function within this group. You would need some knowledge of not only politics but geopolotics, not only science but the history of science and economics might give you a clue as to how the world functions. As to functioning as a censor you are an admitted failure so you do not function above this group. If you dont like my writing dont read it, that way you might stay out of diffuculty. I am going back to topic and you know where you can go. Bill