Re: They are ALL fabrications

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      This is like a found poem of sorts from dickdick's post... Only the religion was changed to reveal the mystic.

      "The reason I cannot understand mysticism is that one can only come to
      understand things which EXIST, and these mystics are ALL fabrications. mystic-evangelists are easy to understand however. It is SAD. It is all a fictitious substitute for IGNORANCE. They want answers, so they invent them. But given that they are even devoid of imagination they jump onto the bandwagon of one which has been invented for them. Then they all keep saying it and hyping each other up with it all. It is rampant INSANITY mate."

      Robber McPoet